Financial Controller - Sustainability & Energy
An experienced, fast-expanding asset manager SME with over £300m of assets under management is seeking to hire Financial Controller in London to manage its Renewable Energy funds reporting to the Finance Director. The opportunity offers outstanding exposure to sustainable energy investment and development in a professional, yet relaxed environment with great team atmosphere and culture.
Core Purpose of the role
- Managing the reporting and supporting the investment team to support its growth through a new distribution partnership;
- Managing the reporting team and leading on transactional accounting and working alongside the Commercial Asset manager;
- Supporting the Finance Director managing head office reporting and leading on reporting management and responsibilities across the group;
- Management of management accountants and ledger clerks
- Review of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for a number of project vehicles
- Close out and preparation/review of reporting including cash-flow forecasting
- Covenant compliance reporting
- Preparation and review of budgets.
- Quarterly preparation of company consolidations
- Review of VAT returns
- Liaison with auditors and preparation and management of audit files
- Ad-hoc activity to provide support to the investment managers relating to existing and potential investments and transaction accounting
- Due to the small nature of the company, there will be a number of ad-hoc duties that will assist the accounting team and investment managers
- Qualified CIMA ACCA or ACA, with at least two years post-qualification accounts experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Accounting package experience Sage/ Xero/ Tas
- Intercompany Consolidations experience
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest talent pools and welcomes applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of background or personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.