You will have the Opportunity to leverage your network and commercial knowledge to take an exciting InsurTech to Europe and beyond. You will have full control of your role and the freedom to conduct relationships in your most empowered way, joining a team that values difference and having a pivotal impact in the expansion of the company into a bright, promising future.
You can do that from anywhere in the UK working remotely, but will have a trendy office in Central London where you can come into - and bring your dog!
What you will do
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Referral Partners to enhance lead generation
- Build and foster key relationships with partners in your region
- Strengthen brand presence authentically through networking
- Break boundaries with an inclusive mindset, celebrating diversity while expanding the company's footprint.
- Experience in a similar role either as a Regional Commercial Manager and Partnerships
- Manager, Key/Strategic Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- Strong communication and group presentation skills
- Ability to use insights and data to identify opportunities from the existing user base to generate outreach campaigns and go to market strategy for new customers
- Keen interest in the FinTech or InsurTech sector and the growth of SME businesses
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, start-up environment
- Adaptable to travel as client meetings are expected
- Experience in Trade Credit Insurance or Banking
- Network of Insurance Brokers
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of trade credit insurance or asset-based lending
- Experience of working within a regulated industry
Compensation: 40K - 60K + bonus depending on experience
- Tech Purchase Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- £1,000 personal development budget each year to spend on anything you see fit
- Comfortable and trendy London workspace, a stone's throw from The City
- Free on-site gym (re-opening soon)
- Holidays: we offer 28 days of holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.