Our client, a well-established international bank, is looking for an Associate Director of Client Coverage. You will be a key business representative responsible for business development and strategic client coverage, focusing on providing innovative and value-add fund and asset servicing solutions to Clients and Prospects.
If you are commercially minded with a passion for client coverage this role will give you the opportunity to own client strategies and drive optimal financial performance whilst maintaining prudent controls.
What will you do?
- Manage all aspects of a deal from origination to closing, own client or prospect strategy, engagement and align their needs to firm offerings.
- Complete calling and prospecting on existing and new opportunities.
- Responding to requests for proposals and managing through the deal review processes.
- Develop and leverage an internal network across departments to build innovative solutions and enterprise connectivity to generate new business and cross-sell opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the fund management industry as well as global trends.
- Continuously develop knowledge of asset-servicing products, with particular focus on the ongoing development of technological and data-driven solutions.
- External engagement driving brand awareness/visibility through active, participation in local industry bodies, conferences and trade associations.
- Degree qualified (CFA and/or CAIA is a plus) or equivalent.
- Extensive professional experience in banking & financial services and in particular fund management with an awareness of key economic, technological and commercial drivers for that industry.
- Product knowledge that should include core investment services (custody, fund administration and trust) and ideally, middle office, foreign exchange, credit and data-solutions.
- Contribute to both individual and team success through focus on execution excellence and exemplary client service, balancing employee engagement with business priorities.
- Willing to travel.
The team are open to seeing profiles from candidates who have not worked in banking previously. If you have a strong background in client and relationship management with a commercial and strategic mind this may be the role for you.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.