Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter - Entertainment - 6mth Fixed Term Contract
London - £24,000 - £27,000
Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter - The Company
My client plays a key role in the UK's entertainment landscape, managing and advancing the country's free-to-view TV platforms and they are accessible in over 18 million households. They aim to consolidate a wide range of quality TV content in one place, available to the public at no cost.. They have a great opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter to join their Marketing team creating engaging content/copy for a 6 month FTC.
Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter - The Role
The Content Marketing Executive will play a leading role in championing high quality editorial standards for their digital platforms across 2 of their brands and will also play a key role in creating content for their new 3rd brand launching next year.
- Crafting B2C digital entertainment content for their websites, editorial articles and social posts
- On-device Editorial curation - Supporting the Head of Digital & Customer Engagement and SEO & Content Manager in the delivery of our editorially led recommendations service
- Content curation for their new brand launching in 2024
- Executing their content calendar across digital channels (Social, CRM, On-Device, Campaign and Website including content upload, tagging, digital advice and optimisation).
- Continuously review content performance with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Reporting on website and specific content performance
- Supporting the selection of the right programmes (across a variety of genres) to promote in their emails.
- Works closely with the Editorial team and the wider Marketing teams
- Building/optimising website pages
- Manage content securely and in accordance with any copyright and licensing agreements.
Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter - Key Skills
- Proven track record within content writing or copywriting with a B2C brand, preferably within an entertainment brand
- Hands-on copywriting and content production experience
- Experience report on website metrics (Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console) and experience with social media channel reporting such as Hootsuite (or a desire to learn).
- CMS experience (Drupal would be desired but not mandatory).
- Television lover who is passionate about shows/films and keeping up to date with new releases.
If this sounds like the Content Marketing Executive/Copywriter role for you then APPLY NOW !
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.