Are you a Document Review Lawyer seeking a new project?
Aside from speaking English, do you also French Language skills?
If the answer is yes - then I may have the perfect fit, as I am working with a firm to build out a document review talent pool for the projects they have coming up in 2024.
You could be an experienced document review lawyer, or maybe you are a qualified lawyer and would like to move into the document review arena.
Here's what I can tell you about the projects:
- 100% remote, but you must be located in the UK
- You will use you own laptop and use software to access systems
- 35- 40 hour week (no weekends or overtime)
- You will be using Relativity (training can be provided for those stepping up to Document Review for the first time
- Ideally native or bilingual French
- PAYE or Umbrella payment options (Payment via Limited Companies is not possible)
If this sounds of interest, please submit your CV .
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.