Marketing & Project Manager - London
£45,000- £60,000 - Flexible Employer- Hybrid-Flexible Hours -Part time(4 days) or Full Time
Are you ready to be part of a pioneering team reshaping leadership training? My client is a marketing consultancy making waves across the marketing services space who recently launched an e-learning program, they have an opportunity for a Marketing & Project Manager to join their team.
Who They Are: This independent marketing consultancy has been a cornerstone of London's West End since 1975, forging groundbreaking partnerships between brands and agencies across the creative industry. As an Employee-Owned Trust, they foster a culture of shared ownership and collaboration across their team. Integrity, empathy, and a sprinkle of humor defines their workspace, where ambition and continuous improvement steer their client-centric approach.
About their elearning program: Their newly launched e-learning program on leadership, disrupts traditional leadership development. Designed to empower emerging leaders, this digital program aims to bridge the leadership gap by accelerating potential through innovative learning methods.
The Role: They're on the hunt for someone to champion the marketing and operations of their elearning programs. This role is 70% Marketing & Operations and 30% New Product Development & Business Operations .
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Crafting and executing marketing plans, collaborating with partners, and developing compelling sales materials.
- Marketing development - working with partners to ideate, create and develop sales and marketing assets and materials, including copywriting
- Marketing execution - delivery, management and measurement of the marketing activity
- Overseeing seamless course operations, serving as the primary liaison, and managing communications.
- Support the Commercial Lead with product development (e.g. reshoots) and any broader programmes
New Product Development:
- Contributing to exploring and developing new offerings while supporting internal operational projects and marketing initiatives
- Supporting the Commercial Lead as they explore and develop new products and services for business. Desk research, building the business case, competitor analysis, feasibility study and then into development: resourcing, go-to-market plan and delivery.
Business operations - support the Commercial Lead on internal operational projects that create behaviour change through the improvement of people and processes.
Key Skills Needed:
- Proven experience in marketing and operations within digital product/service businesses.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- A team player who values initiative, reliability, and attention to detail.
To apply, send us your CV now !!. They're eager to welcome a forward-thinking individual into the team!
My client is an equal-opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.