Our client is a SME bank who are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to take ownership of the Regulatory Reporting function.
As the Regulatory Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the production of all the financial and regulatory reports. This includes analysing results, preparing executive summaries for Senior Management, providing backup on Financial Reporting including statutory accounts, audit, and taxation; Suspense and Nostro accounts reconciliation; and projects.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Preparing all the regulatory (PRA/FCA/BoE/HMRC) monetary returns and the monthly management accounts (MIS).
- Contribute in the annual ICAAP production, Pillar 3 disclosures and Prepare Finance related information for ILAAP, Recovery Plan and Resolution Pack in concert with risk department.
- Oversee budgetary controls, effective budget implementation and business performance reporting.
- Provide support on regulatory capital impact of new business proposals.
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts in compliance with UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Assist in co-ordination of interim and annual audits.
- Contribute to completion of Corporation Tax, CT61, VAT, FATCA and BBSI (s17).
- Monitoring and reporting the Bank's liquidity position, large exposure and preparation of early warning indicators report.
- Support the Team in preparation and annual review of general accounting policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Experience required to apply for this position:
- Experience working in a Bank, with direct experience of preparing and submitting regulatory returns, including ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan.
- A good understanding of financial control and the required controls in a banking environment.
- Strong knowledge of CRD5, CRR2, PRA/FCA Prudential regulations and IFRS Accounting standards.
- Reliable in running critical processes / keen on process improvement.
- Good problem-solving skills and Advanced Excel skills.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.