- Digital Marketing Associate Manager
- 2 Month Contract
- GlobalMailing and Shipping Company
- Up to £175 per day / 45k Pro Rata FTC
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your main task will be meticulously planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
To drive traffic, engagement, and conversions. We're all about exploring innovative techniques and ideas, so your enthusiasm and deep expertise in campaign optimisation will be key in achieving outstanding outcomes.
We want to improve product awareness, build authority, and acquire quality leads. This content will also strategically generate earned traffic where relevant. Additionally, you will use paid content both tactically and strategically.
- Understand campaign objectives and target audience and build strong relationships with country demand generation managers to drive effective new acquisition campaigns.
- Serve as the go-to person for reporting on digital campaign performance, providing insights to optimise future campaigns, and ensuring adherence to allocated budgets.
- Create comprehensive campaign plans encompassing all aspects of digital marketing, including social media, email, SEO, PPC advertising, etc.
- Work with third parties as needed to execute marketing plans.
- Identify target audiences and develop digital campaigns to inform, engage, and motivate them towards specific objectives.
- Analyse digital metrics to identify trends and insights, leveraging data to enhance performance, and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing processes by tracking ROI and KPIs.
- Proven experience in managing successful digital marketing campaigns, preferably within an international context.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels and best practices, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to mine data to inform decisions.
- Understanding of what makes a strong landing page. e.g. understanding of UX principles.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing software such as SEMrush, Adobe (or Google) Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Salesforce.
- Proficiency in utilising Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.