We are delighted to be supporting one of our largest clients with a project role implementing Coupa across the entire business globally for a 24-month contract. To be considered for this urgent contract role, you must have experience in launching Coupa and have been a programme lead previously for this system and tech stack.
The business have multiple ERP systems, finance systems and global reach, so the implementation of Coupa is absolutely critical to the business as it encompasses other systems to speak more soundly to each other. Working alongside a top consulting firm who have implemented the first stage of the systems lifecycle, this project will last for a minimum of 24 months.
More information about the role can be found below:
- Set and maintain the overall direction for the programme in line with Sponsor's direction and Business Strategy
- Delivery of Coupa, on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Empowered to manage the commercials of the project.
- Define and approved Team Roles and Accountabilities.
- Accountable for overall budget control, planning and on-time delivery of tasks and deliverables.
- Accountable for ensuring the project meets its objectives and achieves a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with project team, System Integrator (SI), and other 3rd parties to define and fulfil project dependencies (e.g. environments, access, licenses, etc), deliverables and milestones (including 'Go-Lives').
- Own Project Management Plan, inputs from others and subsequent updates.
- Work together with SI to prepare for, and conduct, stage gate milestones.
- Representing the project at Executive level Governance Forum and reports out project status at the Steering Committee.
- Manage stakeholder relations with group-level stakeholders, sector senior leaders to ensure clarity and direction for the Coupa Project.
- Support pillar leads including Business Process Experts (BPEs), Business Process Analysts (BPAs), Data experts and Change Network.
- Take accountability for Deployment approach (inc. Business Readiness) / plan with inputs from SI, the business, parallel projects and functional dependencies.
- Ensure that the Change and Comms approaches are aligned to the Deployment Approach and Plan.
- Own and manage the relationships with parallel project that are interdependent with the Coupa Project.
- Partner with local operations and functional business leaders to ensure plants and sites are prepared and meet readiness criteria.
- Support effective project reporting, tracking, monitoring and controls; produce project status reports and develop and deliver high-level project reports and presentations for Leadership.
- Drive awareness, understanding and adoption across the deployment sites in line with the communication, change and training plan.
- Ensure effective risk and issue management, acting as an escalation point for risks and issues affecting project timelines and escalating to sponsors and steering committee as appropriate.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Significant, complex role required to influence globally.
- Key stakeholders include Business Management, Finance and functional Managers, BPOs, Corporate Assurance and Risk, Transformation and Master Data.
- Delivery of the programme within capital expenditure budget of GBP12.9m.
- Ensure efficient management of the Global Systems Integrator, Deloitte.
- Collaboration across multiple sites and time-zones.
- Frequent reporting and interaction with Procurement leadership, Transformation leadership and business leadership
- National / international travel as required in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
The rate for this role is fairly open-ended as it is a long term position with a very niche requirement. If you have delivered on the above in previous roles and are looking for your next long term project, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.