Job title: R2R Finance Process Manager (GPO)
Type: Hybrid, once every 3 weeks in office.
Benefits: £60,000 + bonus & benefits.
We are currently partnered with a multinational aerospace and security company in search for a R2R Finance Process Manager to join their warm and vibrant team.
You will be sitting in a team of 15 reporting directly into the Global Process Owner with minimal travel into the office.
What you'll be doing:
- Activity participate in a community of process owners and process managers to enable process synergies to be formed
- Work closely with Sector Financial Controllers, Group Reporting, Finance Systems and Finance Operations teams enabling them to provide SME advice and input to R2R process design and operation.
- Enable the finance modernisation programme including the creation and development of the unified R2R processes beginning with GL CoA and related activities for this:
- Work closely with the data workstream lead to define the Master Data Management (MDM) for the CoA model
- Ensure the CoA includes definitions for all GL's and that all senior stakeholders are consulted and bought in to the new unified data model.
- Identify Financial Statement Version requirements
- Develop the R2R processes, ensuring business needs are met, including statutory, regulatory and other finance function insights are captured and incorporated where appropriate.
- Formulate a new process for governance over change, working with Finance Operations and the other Finance Functions to ensure process changes are maintained.
- Develop the training and support needs for the finance teams to ensure correct usage and application of new R2R processes.
- Ensure optimal use and adoption of enabling technologies driving the technology roadmap and requirements in partnership with Finance Systems and IMT.
- Experienced in relevant end to end processes within the R2R works team and how effective controls need to be applied to processes
You will hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least three year PQE
Expert in optimising and streamlining financial processes across all elements of R2R
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.