We are working with a London investment firm who are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join them for a 6 month contract. As the Senior Bookkeeper you will join the Client Accounting team and be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for individuals and Ltd companies, taking the accounts to Trial Balance.
- Bank, Sales ledger and Bought ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting with the drafting of budgets, periodic management/client reports and cashflow reporting/forecasting.
- Assisting with report building and with variance analysis.
- Preparing Client VAT returns
- Assisting with year-end accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns
You will need to have:
- Strong understanding of the basic principles of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is essential, particularly MS Excel.
- QuickBooks and Xero experience preferred.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.