We are delighted to be working with one of our top clients on a Group Financial Planning & Analysis contract, for an initial period of 6 months. To be considered for this role, you must be on short notice period and be ACA or CIMA qualified and have extensive FP&A experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Work with the Group Business Performance Director, Group FP&A Manager and Group Strategy to deliver the strategic & financial planning process, including upside and downside scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to support internal goals (commercial and financial) and external (e.g. portfolio valuation, broker updates, Capital Markets Day).
* Lead/support financial analysis to Investor Relations in articulating key drivers of profitability, balance sheet and cash flow internally and externally. You will learn first hand how the market looks and help us create a compelling narrative to build investor confidence and appetite.
* Provide commercially adept analysis to link external market drivers to business performance and forecasts, working closely with Group and Sector teams
* Create and implement better scenario planning capabilities at the Group level (and supporting improvements at Sector level) to enable better leadership decision making.
* Implement the latest advanced scenario and statistical techniques, driver and risk based approaches in Group FP&A that would help the business improve forecasting & analysis across key drivers, P&L, BS, and Cash Flow.
* Continuously learn and implement new approaches to data science and relevant technologies (artificial intelligence, machine learning, visualisation tools) to improve FP&A forecasting processes and insights. Support building the data foundation that would enable faster internal and external insights.
* Co-ordinate identification of areas and options for improved performance vs targets including P&L, capex, working capital and other levers as appropriate
* As part of finance decision & insight support vision, lead adoption of improved FP&A processes, visualisation tools/systems (in collaboration with Group Reporting and Sectors as appropriate) to improve the quality of financial planning and analysis for the Group and Sectors.
* Lead/support building the virtual global FP&A network and sharing best practices across to help build capabilities of wider FP&A teams.
* Build excellent relationships with teams across the global business in order to fully understand the management information required and the purpose of it. Look for opportunities to share best practice, enhance the quality of the reports, and improve consistency, using automation where appropriate.
* Gain a strong understanding of the Group Businesses and its financials to enable challenge and insightful analysis.
* Flexibility to support strategy and finance ad-hoc projects as needed.
* To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
If you are interested in this role and have the correct skillset, please get in touch today at email@example.com
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.