Tech Lawyer (5+ PQE)
Munich, Frankfurt or Berlin
100,000 to 120,000 EUR
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation are seeking and experienced Tech Lawyer to work out of Munich, Frankfurt or Berlin.
This organisation is at the forefront of innovation, and the German Legal team has an opening for an experienced lawyer to provide advice to the operational business during the sales process.
The position will see you negotiating all types of IT contracts as well as being involved in software, engineering and IoT projects.
This is a client facing role, partnering with the sales team to help shape deals and lead negotiations.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of leading commercial negotiations within the technology sector,
- Strong business acumen and a creative outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong results focus.
- Experience can be gained either in-house or in private practice
- Qualified in Germany (Both State Examinations)
- Excellent English Language skills (Native or Bilingual written & spoken)
This role can be can be based out of Munich, Frankfurt or Berlin and will require travel throughout Germany.
Compensation quoted included base salary and a bonus (based on both individual and company performance).
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.