We are currently exclusively partnered with a global energy services business! They are at the forefront of the of cutting-edge oil, gas, refining, petrochemicals, and renewable energy infrastructures. They are looking for a Treasury Accountant to start asap in their London office (three days in the office and two from home).
About the role:
You will be reporting into the Group Treasury Manager and leading daily cash and intragroup financing management, dealing and investment execution, and supporting guarantees management activities.
- Compile short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash management process for the Group's liquidity structures.
- Execute short-term investments of surplus funds and funding from the Group's revolving credit facility, optimise utilisation in line with short-term cash forecasts and minimise interest costs.
- Deal on Foreign exchange markets and manage hedging activities for business divisions and the Group.
- Manage the Group's intercompany loans and deposits portfolio, ensure up-to-date and appropriate documentation.
- Prepare various Treasury internal reports to the management and external to the lenders under RCF and term loan facilities and other Treasury stakeholders.
- Prepare Treasury data analysis and financial modelling.
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement and reconciliation of Treasury related payments.
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in Treasury Management System.
- Adhere to Treasury reporting deadlines and comply with internal controls.
- Support the on-going development and communication of Group Treasury processes and procedures.
- Provide treasury support to key internal customers in a professional and thorough manner.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives within the Group.
To be considered for the role you need the following.
Need to have worked in a large corporate within the treasury function. Qualified, or working towards qualification, with Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), or other similar.
Good understanding of Treasury systems, processes, products and instruments. * Able to deliver projects involving multiple stakeholders.
3 to 5 years relevant treasury experience within an international company. Experience in daily cash management, cash settlement and intragroup financing processes within a global corporation.
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.