We are driven by two fundamental beliefs:
1. Organisations have a moral and ethical responsibility to provide a fair and equitable working environment for all employees, irrespective of an individual’s identity, characteristics or background.
2. Organisations that embrace inclusion and diversity as a business priority are ultimately more successful than their non-inclusive competitors.
Our mission is to change the world by helping organisations to:
Become more inclusive and diverse.
Be more creative and innovative.
Support employee wellbeing and belonging.
Become more successful.
Our five principles.
Principles that underpin the way we work, that provide a framework for our conduct and support our mission:
1. Ambition. We want to change the world; one person and one company at a time.
2. Bravery. We aren’t afraid to try new things and to stand up for what we believe in.
3. Creativity. We seek innovative solutions, and we champion new ideas.
4. Kindness. We care about helping people. As the great Maya Angelou said, "people will forget what you did and what you said, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel".
5. Inclusion. 'Mi casa es tu casa' - everyone belongs at our house, regardless of identity, characteristic, or background.