An incredible opportunity for a qualified Treasury Accountant in Sutton, at a major Alternative Financial Services Firm.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will provide a robust Accounts and Finance management service for over 250 shops. The Finance team is a team of 11, and you will manage a small team of 3.
What you will do
- Work with the wider Finance team and the business to understand cash requirements by entity.
- Monitor and manage the company's liquidity and cash flow
- Management of cash holdings across all stores, including both sterling and foreign currency.
- Reconciliation of retail stock and pledge holdings across all stores.
- Currency hedging
- Monthly calculation of key balance sheet provisions.
- Role will also have a focus on some exciting project work, investment appraisal
- Maintain an efficient system of policies and procedures that adequately control payment and cash-flow activities
- Support in the year-end statutory audit process.
- Involvement in budgeting process for the business as a whole and cost centre reporting.
- Supervise and over-see 3 Accounts Clerks and Accounts Payable Administrator
- Fully-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - essential.
- Management experience - essential.
- 2-5 years of experience in industry - open to sector.
- Strong Treasury, cash flow and forecasting capability.
- Confident self-starter with proven working experience in the management of a small team.
- Well organised, with strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.