Are you looking to work for a smaller, local to North London practice firm who offer a fully remote working setup? Or maybe you looking for a role that has a mix of Accounts and Audit in various client sectors?
If so, my client is looking for an Accounts and Audit Senior to work a 50/50 split. The ideal candidate will look after a portfolio of mixed clients and be ACCA/ACA qualified and looking to join a smaller, tight knit team.
Accounts and Audit Senior role description:
- Role split of 50% audit and 50% accounts
- Assisting the Senior Managers with the planning of audits and completion of the detailed audit testing.
- Producing financial statements and drafting Corporation tax computations, which may include completing accounts from a trial balance provided by the clients or finalising accounts where the ground work has been completed by other members of the team.
- Submitting approved Accounts and Corporation tax returns.
- Preparing and submitting Self Assessment tax returns.
- Delegating work to our outsourced team in India and reviewing their completed work.
- Management of some monthly bookkeeping and management account assignments with the objective of providing completed monthly management accounts to the Senior Managers for their review and meeting with the client.
Audit and Accounts Senior requirements:
- ACCA or ACA qualified but will look at finalists
- Strong organisational skills
- At least 2 - 3 years within a similar role
- Great communication skills
Benefits of the role:
- 22 days holiday + 2 duvet days
- Full remote working or hybrid office and home depending on your preference
- Yearly trip abroad paid by the firm
- Yearly bonus structure
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.