A great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant in London who is AAT or Part-qualified professional (even on early stages!) to develop in a Bank / Accounts Receivable - focused role expanding in scope.
Our client is a reputable Real Estate Finance & Mortgage Solutions Provider based in London.
The role is growing and therefore provides great scope for development as the company continues to expand and requires a sound understanding of purchase and sales ledger, bank/cash reconciliations, VAT, month-end exposure, amongst other elements.
What you will do
Main responsibilities, but not only limited to:
- Monitor Corporate bank accounts
- Weekly payment run/ Adhoc payments
- Bank reconciliations for UK entities
- Posting monthly cash transactions outside of AP (Bank charges, I/C Cash transfers, HMRC, Medical insurance etc)
- Liaison with the banks around cash queries
- Raising invoices
- Posting direct debit invoices and running pay cycles
- Assisting with preparing payment runs
- Assisting with month-end related-tasks
- Finance- related degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in purchase and sales ledger, VAT, cash reconciliations
- Strong excel knowledge
- Confident knowledge of Accounts Receivable and bookkeeping in general
- AAT qualified or studying towards professional qualifications
35-40K+ depending on experience
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.