A great opportunity for a Assistant Accountant in London to join a cutting-edge independant energy supplier.
You will be directly involved in several daily accounting tasks and the preparation of monthly management reporting. What our client is looking for is a part-qualified Accounting professional in an entry-level position who wishes to further their knowledge and eventually obtain full professional qualifications while working in a fast-paced environment.
An energy supply company based in West London.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be involved in:
- Prepare and review financial journals: prepayments, accruals, depreciation etc
- Support month-end processes including balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Assist with production and maintenance of P&L forecasts
- Support with the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory year-end reporting
- Develop strong understanding of financial instruments, reconciliation, revaluations and settlements
- A relevant Accounting or numerical degree with clear aspirations to become fully qualified
- Strong computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Office, with a particular strength in Excel
- Sage 50 exposure is a strong advantage
- Confident communication and stakeholder management skills
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.