- Ad Tech Consultant
- 10 day project
- Outside IR35
- Day Rate
Inventum has partnered with a small Marketing and Advertising consultancy who are looking for an experienced Ad Tech Consultant to support them on a 10 day project over a 4-6 week period starting April 2023.
Background As the Ad-Tech Consultant you will be part of the retail media project team working with a retail client on how they should architect and implement advertising & marketing technologies - with a particular focus on retail media and related tech. You will also help us think about how to measure and optimise the client's activities.
- Join discovery sessions with client and our team to understand their business and transform their complex needs into simple technology requirements
- Advise clients on how their retail media and related adtech should be setup and integrated with each other
- Develop architecture proposals and present to clients
- Work with in House technical teams
- Proper hands on experience in ad tech - may in ad ops or maybe consulting on the topic
- Good understanding of how retail media works - if you've actually been involved in retail media that's amazing but not essential
- A good handle on data
- Experience of working directly with clients and/or internal stakeholders, including leading meetings and presentations You will be good at
- Absorbing complex tech things and explaining it to non-tech people on the team and at the client
- Writing down all of the above into understandable content
We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background, lived experience or personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to the applications process, please let us know. If you feel you meet most, but not necessarily all the listed requirements, we'd love to hear from you.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.