ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER
We are working with an International Law Firm who is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to provide support for a group of leading international practitioners with offices in London and overseas.
The role will play a significant part in the smooth operation of the London office at Temple, and will include responsibilities such as:
- Preparing fee notes/invoices and managing the office inbox
- Answering telephone calls and assisting clients with enquiries
- Recording briefs and instructions on a diary management system
- Photocopying, distribution, filing, ordering offices supplies, faxing/mailing correspondence or packages
- Organising national and international trips including all travel arrangements, accommodation, visas, maintaining the itinerary, ordering currency and handling expense claims on return
- Booking conference rooms and maintaining calendars
- Strong experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar
- Experience working within a Legal environment
- Be very familiar with Microsoft Office applications and be confident with IT and printer setup and maintenance.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, as well as a solid team ethic, the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines where necessary.
If you are looking for your next role and this sounds like an unique opportunity to you, please don't hesitate and apply.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.