Arbitration Research Assistant - French/Spanish language
We are working with a modern and well-established Law Firm who is looking for an Arbitration Research Assistant to join their international London Team. This Researcher/Foreign Qualified contract role will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career and experience within an innovative firm.
This 5-month role will see you joining the Litigation, Arbitration & Investigations Group to assist with an arbitration research project.
Some of the tasks and duties are:
- Conducting legal research on issues directed by the legal team and drafting summaries on findings.
- Monitoring legal developments on research as required
- Updating trackers, existing research and other documents.
- Provide other admin support needed to support the project.
What we are looking for:
- 2.1 degree (or equivalent) and completed LPC / qualified lawyer in another jurisdiction
- Strong legal research, analytical and drafting skills
- The ideal candidate will have prior legal research experience and has a strong interest in legal research and arbitration work.
- French or Spanish fluent.
This firm has created a very inclusive, collaborative and friendly working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your most updated CV.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.