Our client a global manufacturing agri-business would like to recruit a ongoing temporary supply chain planner to work in their procurement and supply chain centre.
For this position we are looking for the following specific knowledge, experience and capabilities;
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain and/or Planning environment
- Experience of the key interfaces within a Supply Chain
- A good understanding for planning parameters, master data management and data integrity
- Experience of SAP R3 is essential A flexible team player with good interpersonal communication; both written and verbal
- Previous experience of managing multiple interfaces and tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of providing proactive and innovative resolution of issues
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders and expectations and work well under pressure
- You must have a strong sense of urgency with ability to prioritise work, and quickly manage changes
- Second language; German or French would be advantageous
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.