This market leading property company, based near Swiss Cottage, is looking for two part-qualified management accountants to join it busy finance team. This company has weathered the COVID storm brilliantly and continues its phenomenal success story, as it invests in new ventures and continues to win multiple awards.
Reporting into the Finance Controller and Finance Manager, you will be working within a team of 8 and your responsibilities will incorporate the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Analysing performance against budget on monthly basis and providing explanation for variances.
- Preparing monthly VAT and CIS returns.
- Reconciling inter-company accounts with counterparties.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Paying suppliers on timely basis.
- Assisting the Finance Controller in tracking expenditure on SPVs for bank financing purposes.
- Assisting with audit requirements for year-end filing and reviewing corporation tax computations.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years' experience of working in an Assistant Management Accountant role.
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF & IF Statements)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and display flexibility to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to work closely with the finance team and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within the business.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.