Brand Manager Contract
28 hours per week
6 Month Contract
Inventum has partnered with a leading healthcare client who are looking for an Experienced Brand Manager to help define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects to maximise revenue growth.
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
- Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives
- Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines across Omni-channel platforms
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results
- To build and develop a robust patient model to inform accurate financial and demand planning forecasts.
- Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts/ hospitals/ customers as needed
Skills Needed to Apply:
- Preferred Therapy Area experience
- Preferred sales experience, Key Account Manager
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Persuasiveness with a tenacity to sell ideas
- Ability to adopt new and innovative approaches
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.