Business Development Manager £65,000
This high profile and very successful business is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating revenue, researching the market and building a solid client base. Predominantly your duties will be:
- Qualify fruitful selling opportunities and target prospects and markets
- Develop and maintain a strong client database, self-generating opportunities in addition to nurturing current marketing leads
- Personally craft, own and execute your own new client acquisition plan in your area
- Own continuous improvement and innovation on your lead generation strategy, mastering outreach creatively, exploring all possible channels
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to deal closures
- Regularly report on activity, pipeline, sales invoiced as well as monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Experience in selling business intelligence to senior executives within either financial services, corporations, governments or academics
- Proven track record in generating new business, consistently beating target and performing in the top quartile of a team
- Be a true new business hunter that thrives on winning
- Exceptional networking skills - able to penetrate target organisations to drive the right engagement to win business
- A confident communicator with gravitas, able to sell consultatively and tailor converting solutions for prospects
- Proficient in relevant software/applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (preferably Salesforce), Sales Navigator, etc.
- Educated to degree level with excellent command of English - second languages a strong plus
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.