Business Development Manager
A boutique international law firm with an excellent reputation in the field of Arbitration are seeking a Business Development professional to join their London office.
This will be a client facing role, including identifying key solicitors and corporate/Government clients and arranging meetings to discuss capabilities and expertise of this law firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identification of possible business opportunities, as well as developing and following up on pitches for new instructions;
- Identification and development of business development events and conference, including suggestions for internal events and conferences as well as involvement in external conferences (including arranging relevant speaker opportunities);
- Monitoring social media presence, and coordinating with members of the firm to ensure constant flow of social media/online content (including articles and business/legal updates).
- a "people person", who is self-confident, articulate and approachable
- an interest and enthusiasm for law would be good,
- a quick learner, versatile, and able to adapt
- have worked in a Business Development role, ideally within a professional services industry, but this is not a pre-requisite, any industry experience will be considered
- enjoy working in a stand-alone role, you will have total responsibility for all aspects of the business development function for the firm
- be able to demonstrate your pro-activeness
This will be an office based role 5 days per week (you are not able to work hybrid or remotely in this role), working closely with the lawyers. There could be the possibility of some international travel
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.