Certification Coordinator - Commodities Trading House
Our client is a progressive and successful commodities trading house, specialising in the origination and distribution of physical cocoa, coffee, sugar and the provision of value added services, including finance and risk management to its international customer base. Head Office is in London with overseas locations in West Africa, Asia, Europe and North & South America.
You will be able to work with their Sustainability Team to coordinate the certification positions within their global cocoa business. The role involves data assessment and monitoring global positions using numerous spreadsheets, online portals and daily shipping documentation.
What you will do
- Own all administrative process related to certification stock positions, invoicing service providers and updating transactions.
- Working with our origin teams to match certification with physical cocoa procurements.
- Develop a knowledge of the standards and 3rd party portals, and use this knowledge to promote improved automation of our positions
- Computing and dispatching traceability certificates for clients
- Assisting with preparation for yearly audits and eventually running these audits
Skills & Experience
- Experience or interest in Sustainability or Certification would be of benefit
- Experience within commodities or a shipping background would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills and ability to work on multiple s/sheets and use this daily for work.
- Numerate and analytical with very good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.