Client Administrator - Remote
Our client, a cutting-edge technology and business consulting provider for the HR industry is seeking a Client Administrator, remote, to join their team and embark on an exciting journey. This remote position is well suited to an individual seeking to make an impact, foster great relationships and help drive and improve operational robustness on the client front-line teams.
As a Remote Client Administrator, your responsibilities will be:
- First point of contact for line managers with regards to absence and system queries.
- General query resolution, which includes but is not limited to; system log in issues, merging absence records and building shift patterns
- Update and maintain internal client intranet page, which provides key information for the Service Centre
- Up-to-completion follow through of all tickets raised to ensure a resolution is reached within the agreed SLAs.
- Support MI reporting of service levels, tracking performance against established KPIs.
- Support the Client Success Managers in all aspects of key sponsor account management and service delivery, which includes but is not limited to; attending client meetings, retention focus with query and issue resolution and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Relationship management of pool of transitioned clients, escalating issues as required to Client Success Support Manager.
- Produce Management Information reports as required outside of the data created by the MI Specialist team
- Experience in handling inbound client queries in database orientated environments.
- Excel and reporting capability
- Experience in SLA-orientated client/customer roles
- Familiarity with Zendesk or ticketing systems in general highly desirable
- Experience in documenting processes and creating knowledge-bases
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.