Company Secretarial Manager
Full or Part time
An entrepreneurial law firms, with a reputation for providing a first class company culture is seeking the expertise of Company Secretarial Professional to work with a growing corporate team.
This law firm, who are extremely collaborative, both internally and externally with clients, need a full or part qualified Chartered Governance professional, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, and would be keen to take ownership of matters.
What do you need to be considered:
- full or part qualification with ICSA, or as a Chartered Governance professional (GCG / ACG - or equivalent) or be interested in working towards one of these recognised professional memberships
- have gained prior experience in a professional services environment and benefited from exposure to a broad range of company secretarial work
- ideally you will be familiar with using Blueprint company secretarial software
- be a 'self-starter' who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and is motivated to grow the company secretarial team and company secretarial offering of the business over time.
You need to have:
- demonstrable experience delivering consistently high-quality services to clients
- a passion for continuous improvement
- be accustomed to working with people at differing levels and bringing the best out in them
- modelling great practice through your enthusiasm for your work, you consider yourself to be a proactive and approachable team leader
- proven rapport building and developed stakeholder management skills, and able to gain confidence and trust
This role will be a hybrid model and can be based out of Bristol, Southampton, Exeter or Plymouth, this client is open to full or part time applications
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.