Our client a multi-strategy trading and technology SME firm is looking to hire an outstanding Compliance Analyst to join their Dutch team and assist in the development of their Dutch business.
Success in this role means a strong knowledge of financial markets, commitment and dedication to the team, and keen attention to detail. You will be a member of the UK/European compliance department, working in the Amsterdam office.
As part of the Compliance team, you will be focused on ensuring the firm understands and implements its regulatory obligations. You'll need to adapt to a highly collaborative environment, offering high-quality, efficient advice to the many trading and support teams they interact with. As the firm expands its trading network both geographically and through trading more products and exchanges, the complexity of the advice and regulatory requirements increases; Their aim is to always provide market leading advice to the firm and clients.
To apply for this position, you will require the following:
- Minimum 3 years of previous financial markets compliance experience in a similar role required.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory interpretation and analysis.
- Knowledge of derivatives and equity security trading cycles and market structure in general.
- Strong understanding of risk controls, monitoring, and how they are applied as part of the compliance program.
- Experience in the creation, development, and implementation of compliance policies and procedures for new initiatives.
- Must be an articulate communicator, able to communicate effectively within all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work independently, with judgement to involve management when required.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.