This is a working for a Government business in the Arts industry.
Contract until the end of the year
Up to £140 a day
* Handle media reactive and proactive
* Experienced with social media digital platforms
* Excellence communication
* Experince with Office 365 and Excel
* To succeed in this role, you will have proven experience of advising on advocacy and communications issues in a complex environment, responding to and handling media enquiries and drafting press releases, preferably in a similar role.
* You will have knowledge and understanding of the cultural sector, with specialist knowledge of the current threats and opportunities and an informed awareness of the news agenda.
* You will have a good understanding of the media, including print, broadcast, online and other emerging new media and how it operates.
* You will be highly organised and capable of working with a high level of attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple priorities and exercise effective judgement when managing conflicting tasks.
* You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - speaking, listening and in writing - and the ability to communicate in a confident and engaging manner and able to influence individuals over whom there is no formal line-management relationship. You will have skills and experience in the ability to network, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
* You will have the ability to absorb, analyse and present complex information in a clear and straightforward way and to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.