Corporate Tax Manager, London Victoria
Our client, an international payments Financial Services aligned fintech SME business, that provides payment products and services to clients in the UK and Internationally is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to be based in their London office with hybrid working.
The Corporate Tax Manager is responsible for managing all tax reporting and compliance obligations for the group. This will extend to advisory work in existing as well as new markets, assisting overseas and local offices in understanding tax issues. The candidate will also be a key player in continuous improvement to systems and processes.
- Assisting with UK R&D claims
- Manage the tax status of all returns and payments and identify key points for the escalation for the Head of Tax.
- To assist with all matters pertaining to direct and indirect taxation including transfer pricing are handled in accordance with relevant tax regulations
- Work closely with advisers both domestically and internationally and proactively researching topics, minimise the cost of advisers, update and monitor transfer pricing documentation and filing obligations.
- Identify tax compliance obligations and issues from due diligence when entering new markets or offering new products
- Undertake risk reviews to ensure tax obligations are met and perform remedial work if required
- Ensure tax is accounted for in month end management accounts and is reconciled to the submitted returns
- Assist in the Design, Operations and Refinement of the control framework / processes related to International Payments Services and Banking Services transaction processing
- Support the FP&A team in the preparation of reporting, budgeting and forecasting through the provision of underlying tax information and business insight as required.
- Relevant Degree
- Fully qualified tax accountant (ACA/ACCA/CTA) or equivalent
- 3-5 years Post-qualification experience
- Strong knowledge of UK Tax
- Exceptional stakeholder and communication skills
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.