Our client, a well-established, ethical and supportive events company is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in their lovely offices near Marylebone.
This role is crucial to the financial health and success of the business as it keeps profitability and budgets in check, aged debt controlled and revenue being billed as and when they are forecasted to be. Your contributions will also improve operational efficiency within the Finance team.
What you will do:
- Follow up and ensure payment of a moderate to high volume of invoices daily, mainly though telephone and emails.
- Communicate with an international client base, meaning you will be respectful and friendly in a multicultural environment and speaking to international audiences.
- Support clients with invoice and payment-related queries while issuing those invoices and statements.
- Help ensuring the Finance mailbox is managed and all queries responded to
- Holding regular Debtors update meetings with sales teams.
- Ad hoc duties as required - it is a busy team and you'll have a versatile approach
What will make you stand out:
Your communication skills and telephone manner combined with some Accounts/Credit control experience. You'll be building relationships with a solid and loyal client base being serviced by the business impeccably for many decades.
You'll compose a team of 7 reporting into the Finance Manager, getting support and working collaboratively with the team on a hybrid, flexible set up.
Get in touch for a private chat - Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest talent pools and welcomes applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of background or personal characteristics and is a Disability Confident Employer, as are our client base. If you require any adjustments to the application process, please email
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.