Job title: Marketing Customer Engagement Lead
Reports to: Senior CRM Manager
Job type: Permanent, Hybrid 3 Days in office, 2 days working from home.
Out client are a multinational retail organisation are looking to bring in an experienced Marketing Customer Engagement Manager to help support the Senior Manager lead a team of 15. You must have over 5 years experience in CRM, email, 1st Party Data and managing a small team.
The overall purpose of the role is to own the Customer Engagement plans, truly placing the customer at the focus of everything they do. Utilising customer data in new ways, understanding their needs more than ever to help drive optimisation and reporting to understand how they can drive positive customer behaviour.
- Design, implement and optimise the Customer Engagement plans including the development of new customer groups, journeys and campaigns across channels and devices
- Define KPIs by new customer groups and review campaigns against agreed goals, with a focus around opt-in to drive more known customers, product registrations and usage
- Focus on customer retention and how to grow engagement. Be a champion around how to capture and use 1st party data to drive loyalty
- Manage the Customer Marketing budget
- Drive operational efficiencies through systems, tools, processes, agency partners
- Successfully communicate the vision, plan, deliverables, and benefits of Customer Marketing to the business across a wide range of teams
- Manage agency partner and visit offices
About your profile:
- A customer champion with a strong track record in building and developing Customer Engagement Programmes and driving Customer Retention through intelligent use of 1st party data.
- Ability to work with the data planners and take large data sets, interpret and present the outcomes, results and findings. Take the learnings and optimise activations.
- Collaborative, open and transparent - able to navigate a cross matrix organisation.
- You enjoy working with and developing people in your team. You are able to guide and support different personalities, set clear objectives and personal development goals.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for this role, please let us know.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.