Are you wanting to take the next step in your career in Finance? Our Client, an international Music rights company, an Analyst to join their Finance Team to help support and deliver their critical monthly services to their customers.
The company is well respected and established in the Industry. They have a strong ethos of inclusivity and Diversity and are looking for someone who shares these values as well. You will be surrounded by an extremely bright, talent group of people with a wealth of expertise, inserted into an environment of growth and abundance, interacting with great clients and fostering strong relationships.
- Excellent financial modelling skills and experience.
- Excellent data gathering, reporting and analysis skills.
- Excellent excel skills - e.g. pivot tables, V-Lookups.
- Good experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in the use of accounting systems and accounting principles.
- Experience with financial planning and reporting systems, such as Cognos BI would also be highly advantageous.
Salary band - £35000
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.