A leading, very well-respected international law firm with over 40 offices around the world. People are the key to the company's success, and they have a fantastic track record in attracting and retaining the best talent, both in the UK and internationally.
This company really is a super place to work, with a friendly yet professional culture and an organisation which embraces diversity and inclusion. As a larger firm, progression is encouraged, and internal mobility is very important.
The main duties of the position are:
- Upload the e-Bills to various e-Billing solutions and resolve issues.
- Update and maintain the e-Billing log
- Check daily alert report which highlights matters or time recordings that are missing data required to successfully upload the e-Bill and update elite to store the information.
- Communication with finance staff, fee earners, Partners and Senior Management globally to resolve e-Billing issues.
- Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location and services.
- Reconciling bills issued in elite against various e-Billing solutions.
Key experience/ attributes
- E-Billing experience within a law firm is required.
- Knowledge of Elite would be advantageous.
- Good excel skills (non negotiable).
- Someone who can build and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and others at work. Someone who can work effectively as part of a team.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure, adapts to change and is willing to improve.
- Someone who can demonstrate an interest and understanding of the area in which they are working, uses their initiative and applies sound judgement and identifies opportunities for improvement in working practices.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.