We are currently working with a well established international Law Firm who are looking for an Early Careers Advisor to work with them for a 6 month FTC. Our client embodies collaboration, innovation and inclusion and they are looking for a like minded individual to join them.
You will be:
- Liaising with educational institutions and attracting talent.
- Coordinating on-boarding, induction and training of Trainees participating in early career programs.
- Conducting development meetings, discussing career plans and development.
- Helping to improve and grow the early careers program.
You will need to have:
- Previous experience within early careers.
- Previous experience with the legal sector.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suit.
- Ability to maintaining and growing partnerships with educational institutions.
- Experience managing stakeholder and partner relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: £40k - £50k
Hybrid: 2 days a week
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.