We are working with a modern forward thinking law firm based in London who is looking for an Employment Paralegal.
This role would be a 2-year FTC position and it will suit a candidate who had previous experience as a Paralegal.This opportunity will see you support and carry out legal research to fee-earners within the Employment Team.
The duties will be varied and could include:
- Tribunal preparation, including disclosure, bundles and witness statements.
- Carry out legal research and case analysis in all areas of Employment law, using a variety of online and reference sources.
- Draft and proof-read legal documents and prepare written reports as requested.
- Methodically analyse and summarise complex issues; finding solutions and communicating them effectively.
- Provide support to fee-earners on cases through investigations, drafting, research and analysis.
- Assist fee-earners with researching, updating, editing and publishing books and articles as requested.
- Assist with the preparation of client training events.
The ideal candidate would have experience working as an Employment Paralegal. Experience of having worked in a law firm would be preferable specially within the Employment team.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.