Our client, a well-established governance and trusteeship of funds, is looking for a Finance Manager in London to work closely with the Head of Operations.
You will bring back in-house the outsourced accounting function and will take the lead on all aspects of accounts and finance. The role also involves taking ownership of the finance function, day-to-day accounting, budget planning, cashflow and working capital management. The Finance Manager will also be largely involved in supporting process improvements, enhancing systems and general operational robustness within the Finance department.
What you will do
- Lead on all aspects of finance including checking reports and returns produced by outsourced accounts function
- Ensuring all clients invoiced accurately each quarter; bringing existing sales invoicing arrangements in-house within 6 months
- Review of quarterly management accounts; reporting significant issues and provision of simple MI to inform decision making
- Development of annual budget and forecasting
- Checking year-end statutory accounts and overseeing process prior to approval at the AGM
- Review of existing expenditure/ commitments, identifying areas where costs might be reduced; follow up as appropriate
- Review and management of banking arrangements
- Company secretarial and audit/ compliance duties
- Other duties/ projects as assigned by Head of Operations
- Professionally qualified accountant (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant experience
- Proficient user of finance software (Xero accounting package familiarity desirable)
- Insourcing and change management exposure
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.