An incredible global law firm company are seeking the expertise of a paralegal to join their banking & loan finance team.
This role will see you review and draft transaction documents as well as ensuring deal conditions precedent and execution documents are completed. You will receive original documents, collating them, producing transaction bibles and distributing them for clients. Also, client information confidentiality and participate in their Responsible Business program will be other key responsibilities.
You will have previous experience in finance as a paralegal. Also, a BS/BA degree and being LPC qualified or equivalent experience would be preferred.
So what do you need to be considered for this role?
- Someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to speak confidently and deal with clients and counterparties.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage a significant workload and coordinate multiple projects.
- A good understanding of finance documents with strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility for additional hours as needed.
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.