General Office Assistant
We are working with an Independent Law Firm based in London who is looking for a knowledgeable all-rounder to work within their General Office Department. The person should be proactive and conscientious as well as possessing a hard working ethos and team ethic. Also, the candidate will also be expected to change shift patterns when required to cover annual leave/sickness periods within the team and to stay late if needed.
Some of the tasks and duties will included but not limited:
- To positively and pro-actively support the team in the efficient running of the department.
- Ensuring all work is completed within appropriate timescales. Provide cover within the General Office in London to suit the needs of the business
- Carry out post runs for all incoming/internal/outgoing post.
- Carry out photocopying, scanning and associated work requests, ensuring work is completed and returned within deadlines, accurately and to a high standard.
- Booking couriers and monitoring the service delivery.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good level of English language and grammar skills
- Numerate and IT literate on Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to initiate tasks where appropriate
- Able to work efficiently and autonomously under pressure
This position will offer a strong sense of team pride and loyalty within the department, everyone helps each other out.
If this role would be interesting to you please apply.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.