Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager - FTSE 200 Company - London
Hybrid Working (3 days per week in office)
£50,000 - £70,000 DOE
Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a leading international service provider within the commodities space, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world's leading companies. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager to join their Talent Acquisition team and make a huge impact.
Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager - The Role
My client are looking for an enthusiastic marketing specialist who is ready to bring marketing and employer brand experience to their talent acquisition marketing team and help them attract and hire the best candidates. In this role, you will help build programs by bringing a creative and energetic approach to how they engage with candidates. Your marketing background will support building recruitment campaigns, employment brand content and social media content.
You are a critical partner to the global recruiting team and support their readiness and ability to hire the right talent to meet the business needs. You will be responsible for contributing to recruitment campaigns, social media content and strategy, and employee engagement efforts globally. You will have a strong partnership with recruiters, and administer, support and promote adoption for processes and programs that promote a stellar applicant and hiring manager experience that shapes and amplifies their talent brand. You will use market insights to identify and attract top talent.
This is a hands on role reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition working on key activities and campaigns to support their attraction for talent . You'll love building relationships, uncovering challenges and useful insights that help you come up with creative solutions that innovate.
- Assist the Global Head of Talent Acquisition in the execution of the Talent Acquisition Marketing strategy
- Develop a candidate content and engagement plan that drives brand awareness and candidate reach
- Manage and leverage our external Employer Branding and Recruitment platforms together with the Recruitment Lead - including but not limited to social media channels, Glassdoor, recruitment channels, and careers website - to convey the corporate culture and employee experience through regular comms and targeted campaigns.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of recruitment marketing campaigns across a variety of organic and paid platforms.
- Report on the success of the marketing campaigns, tracking spend and performance.
- Analyse metrics tracking and reporting to monitor the TA team performance.
- Providing support to the recruitment team and helping stakeholders across the business understand the TA deliverables and value
- Monitor the updates on their careers site, making sure content is up to date and optimized based on candidate searches
- Run both tactical and strategic campaigns aimed at generating quality applications from a diverse range of candidates
Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager - Key Skills
- Proven track record of delivering recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- An understanding of how different marketing campaigns work and where they might be used best for different audiences.
- Natural creative ability with a passion for storytelling
- Natural eye for data - able to turn numbers into a story and use this to inform decisions.
If this sounds like the Global Employer Brand & Marketing Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !!!
We have a variety of roles across the Digital & Marketing space from £30,000 - £120,000 so if this isn't quite the right fit but you'd like to discuss what else might be drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek people from the widest talent pool and encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background, lived experience or personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to the applications process, please let us know. If you feel you meet most, but not necessarily all the listed requirements, we'd love to hear from you. Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.