Our client, a marketing services consultancy is looking for a Graduate Business Manager in London to join their exciting team, supporting their business Managers, Lead Consultants with a focus on their build practice and ensure operational robustness and client satisfaction while having fun in a vibrant environment.
You will be a real Marketing Enthusiast and have a genuine interest in the creative industry. The role will give you the opportunity to interact with the company's client portfolio which include some of the world's most reputable brands.
- Key point of liaison with clients, agencies and any additional stakeholders
- Document and materials control and distribution
- Meeting scheduling and itinerary development
- Drafting briefs and agendas
- Proofing and editing all outbound communications in Word and PPT
- Fielding media calls appropriately
- Supporting Lead Consultants as required, including attending meetings
- Our Graduate Business Manager will have the opportunity to input into our strategic response to each client challenge, learning from and shadowing our highly experienced Lead Consultants
- Maintaining contact and dialogue with key staff at communications agencies
- Recording any staff moves on CRM
- Helping to deliver our regular programme of online Town Hall discussions
- Marketing and New Business support:
- Assisting our Business Managers to deliver any marketing and/ or new business campaigns including email marketing, webinars, research, surveys, and reports
- Assisting our Business Managers to deliver any events, either virtual or in person, including our rolling seminar programme, Business Development Apprenticeship, Quizzes, Christmas Drinks, Panel Events etc. as required
- A passion for communications and the communications industry
- Competency on Microsoft packages including Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Great communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work to deadlines
- A flexible, adaptable approach
- Ability to take direction, to support colleagues, to be a team player
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.