Graduate Finance Associate - 6 months FTC - ASAP start
Our client, a prestigious Banking FinTech based in London is looking for a Graduate Finance Associate to join their team. Supporting the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring a smooth operational flow where payments are accurately credited and processed, transactions are properly accounted for and reporting is reliable and consistent. This is 6-month temporary position starting ASAP.
What you will do:
- Provision of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Financial Accounts and Financial Statements
- Supporting capital management, forecasting and planning
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate ledger representation at all times
- Management of expenses and cost-control
- Processing and managing payment runs
- Assistance with month-end and reporting
- 2-3 years of previous experience in transactional Finance functions
- Practical knowledge of Purchase and Sales Ledger is essential
- System literacy and great communication skills
- Proficient Excel use
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.