Job title: Group Finance Manager
Package: £75,000 -£85,000 + bonus and benefits, including 60% staff discount!
Type: Permanent, Hybrid 3 days per week in office
We are currently partnered with a PE Backed luxury retail & jewellery group looking to bring in a Group Finance Manager into their lovely warm and friendly diverse team, they have beautiful modern offices located in the heart of London.
Having just gone through a successful period of funding this is a great time to join a fast growing award winning luxury retail group with a commitment to making the most sustainable jewellery!
The ideal candidate will be a 2-4 year post qualified chartered accountant with either the ACA,ICAS,ACCA, or CIMA qualification and have experience managing a team.
About the role:
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Managing the month end reporting process
- Producing the consolidation and management accounts pack for the Board & Senior Management Team
- Managing the annual external audit and tax process
- Overseeing payroll for all group entities
- Ensuring accurate and timely compliance with the company's UK and International corporate requirements (e.g. VAT returns, Corporation Tax, PSA and P11d computation and filings)
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Continual improvement of existing processes/controls
- Treasury - Cash flow, payments and currency risk management as well as supporting ongoing bank relationship and covenant reporting requirements
- Oversight of annual group insurance
- Upkeep of company data-room
- Supporting the Board, CFO and Finance Director with ad hoc projects
- Coach and develop your direct reports to deliver their role to the best of their ability
- Maintain a foundational understanding of company policies that affect your team and ensure those policies are applied fairly and consistently
- Recognise and celebrate successes
- Manage your team's performance, attendance and any incidents that arise
- Support your team in prioritising their wellbeing, providing guidance on workflow management and prioritisation to enable work/life balance
- Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACCA/CPA designation required with 2-4 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in IFRS 16, multicurrency consolidations, month end and year end reporting, and managing a team.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.