Are you currently ACCA or ACA newly qualified and looking for your first move into industry? And are you interested in the production industry, working with creative minds in a creative industry?
Inventum Group is working exclusively with an Oscar and Emmy award winning production company that is seeking a Group Reporting Accountant to join their growing team in London. Having doubled their revenue in the past year, this is a perfect opportunity for a newly qualified auditor to join a fantastic social and vibrant team.
The ideal candidate will be a Fully Qualified Accountant and ideally have worked within a fast-moving environment. They will have a solid accounting background and be used to working in a hands-on team. This is great opportunity to join an exciting company that is constantly evolving.
Offering fantastic benefits, they have a unique hybrid working model with 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
Group Reporting Accountant duties include:
- Preparation and review of the consolidated accounts and pack for monthly Board reporting.
- Preparation of financial reports for other stakeholders including primary lenders.
- Developing and documenting internal processes, accounting policies and reporting packs to improve standardisation across group entities and working with divisional finance teams in the UK and abroad to ensure timely reporting and compliance with group reporting standards.
- Reviewing contracts to ensure that the accounting and consolidation treatment of SPV's is in line with group policies.
- Managing the external audit process alongside the CFO.
- Ownership of statutory accounts and tax filings in the UK and overseas subsidiaries.
- Supporting the CFO to maintain a robust financial control framework and taking ownership of accounting and financial policies.
- In house expert on IFRS and in particular, revenue recognition.
- Ensuring the correct recharges of group costs are made each month and that cash settlement occurs on a timely basis.
- Managing filing of ONS statements.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects such as introduction of a new expenses system and new accounting system.
- Contributing to the financial and accounting strategy of the group as part of the senior team in the department.
Group Reporting Accountant requirements:
- Must be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Consolidation accounting (including with multiple currencies) and
- Management reporting
- Statutory accounts preparation, including audit experience.
If this is a role that interests you or a friend/colleague please get in touch ASAP as they are looking to move quickly and interviewing immediately.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.