Head of Legal Training
We are working with a modern thinking top tier Law Firm based in London who is looking to fill a newly created position as a Head of Legal Training. This is a unique opportunity to head and develop from scratch an new department within an International Legal environment.
This opportunity is a strategic role, working closely with the Global Head of Knowledge, the firm's Partners, Practice Group Leaders, Knowledge and Training Partners, Knowledge Lawyers, Learning & Development team, lawyers, and other business services departments.
The role has been created to design and deliver the firm-wide legal training strategy, and to facilitate the achievement of a consistent global standard of quality and value in their legal training activities. We aim to deliver comprehensive and robust best-in-class legal training provision for all practices, at a local and global level.
- UK Qualified Solicitor (+5 years PQE)
- A credible self-starter who is able to implement a vision and a demonstrable track record of delivering operational success in this area.
- Experience of having worked within a Law Firm
- A qualification in organisational development, learning and development, or coaching is desirable but not essential.
- Able to both lead a regionally dispersed team of resources, while also working collaboratively and collegiately in a globally distributed management team.
If you feel that this could be an interesting opportunity for you don't hesitate to apply.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.