- Head of Paid Search
- Location: Bolton / Hybrid
- Salary: £45k-£50k
I am working with a super fast-growing boutique search agency looking for a Senior PPC hire to join a growing and successful team.
You'll get a nice blend of support to grow into a Director and someone on the Board but also the role involves the freedom to develop your own process, team and progression and will start a personal development plan. If you want to join a real growth agency with a supportive and collaborative team and learning off some off the best then apply below.
* Managing across all aspects of paid search and media campaigns: planning, execution, reporting and tracking.
* Provide strategic direction for the Paid Media team.
* Analysing and reporting on paid media performance, providing insights to senior management on areas of improvement.
* Creating and implementing a structured approach to the continual optimisation of paid search activities and bid management strategy.
* Manage a Paid Media team as you develop them into PPC experts.
* Stay up to date with platform and industry changes, updating strategies in line with your analysis and observations and filtering these down to the wider Paid Media team.
* Ability to communicate well with clients both written, over the phone and face to face
* Understanding of how PPC sits within the wider digital marketing piece
● 5+ years' experience managing paid media campaigns.
● Demonstrable experience managing paid search to drive business performance.
● Substantial experience across the breadth of social media and other marketing channels: From
Facebook and Twitter to Paid Search.
● Experience of managing and developing a team.
● Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with experience using tools such as Google
● Strong Google Ads experience.
● Experience with KPI and Performance campaigns.
● Strong numerical skills, including strong experience in using and creating Excel formula to
analyse large data sets and find actionable insights.
Key Benefits (not limited to)
* Unlimited annual leave
* Team days out
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.