Inventum has partnered with an agency that's orientated towards delivering client value. This means every decision they take is centred around how it will benefit their client experience. Founded in 2020, they are a Google Premier partner agency boasting a roster of well-known brands such as News UK, Conde Nast, Butlins and Powerleague alongside high-growth clients predominantly within B2B, Fintech and e-commerce.
As they continue on their journey they're looking for someone to bring the right knowledge, energy and enthusiasm both to their business and our clients and in return they're committed to providing the best possible experience.
The Head of Paid Search will lead and manage the agency's paid search initiatives, ensuring that strategies are aligned with client goals, budgets are maximised for optimal performance, and the paid search team is effectively managed and mentored.
Experience Looking for:
Team Management - 2 Direct Reports for now including PPC AD and Exec
Experience and passion for B2B and Tech clients
Strategic Thinker and Strong Client Facing Experience
Proficient in paid search platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other emerging platforms
Strong analytical skills with experience in tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Google Ads
Proficient with Google Tag Manager, including deployment & testing of tags
Demonstrated experience in managing large budgets and achieving measurable results
Strong leadership skills with a track record of developing and mentoring teams
Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Profit-share bonus of up to 20% of salary
● Client Performance Related Fee (PRF) pot shared between all staff, ensuring the team has a skin in the game to deliver great value to our clients
● Private healthcare
● Work From Anywhere bursary of £1,500 PA to explore the world
● Certification in Google Ads and other relevant platforms.
● Advanced with Google Tag Manager, including deployment & testing of tags.
● Experience with multi-channel digital marketing campaigns integrating Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
● Working knowledge of App tracking platforms such as Branch, AppsFlyer and Firebase
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.